As an Account Executive, you’ll grow the ShipStation brand and user-base by proactively executing outbound sales campaigns to win new business.
Are you highly motivated? Do you love to win? ShipStation is looking for a razor sharp sales professional with a proven track record of consistently smashing sales targets. Successful candidates will be familiar with selling eCommerce and/or shipping SaaS software and have a strong technical aptitude. At ShipStation, you’ll work alongside some of the brightest minds in the eCommerce SaaS arena and be provided the tools you need to succeed. You’ll work hard to exceed your goals and celebrate your wins. ShipStation is the fastest growing eCommerce shipping app on the market and we looking for individuals who are passionate about driving our market share even further.
If you are looking to take your sales career to the next level by being part of growing Austin-based SaaS software start-up, please take a moment to apply!
- Prepare and execute the sales strategy for your defined territory to exceed your sales targets.
- Proactively engage with prospective ShipStation Users to identify value for their business and seamless migration to the ShipStation platform.
- Challenge, compete and innovate to maintain the highest levels of hourly and daily performance to ensure you achieve your sales targets.
- Achieve expert skills on the ShipStation platform in order to represent ShipStation at industry events and on-site account visits as needed.
You must have:
- > 2 years experience in a outside sales role
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Strong understanding of e-commerce, shipping, and/or B2MB SaaS products
- Ability to think critically and identify a problem’s most fundamental elements
- Proactive, well-organized, and strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent change
- Proficient in MS Office and a CRM
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excited about being in a startup environment
- Proven work ethic
- Ability to travel 1-4 times per year
- Experience running your own e-commerce business (a BIG plus)
What you are looking for in your career
- An office full of extremely talented, mission-driven people.
- The chance to use your skills to help a huge range of customers and business compete in the new and growing e-commerce landscape
- A company where you feel connected to and appreciated by your customers and coworkers for being great at your job
- Catered lunch at least once a week in a cool office space, in a great location inside one of the best cities in the USA (Austin!)
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase and 401k plans
- Flexible vacation and paid holidays
- Weekly catered lunch
- Drinks and snacks + beer
ShipStation is an Austin-based software company that has experienced tremendous growth in the past year. We help thousands of customers who sell online using Amazon, eBay, Magento, Volusion, BigCommerce, Shopify, Etsy, and over 45 other online marketplaces. Our web-based shipping applications streamlines the order fulfillment process for anyone selling on the Internet.
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.