As a Account Executive for ShipStation's ShipEngine, you will be responsible for increasing ShipEngine's API users and shipments. You'll onboard users, eCommerce and Shipping partners, and developers to the ShipEngine product.
Successful candidates will be expert self managers, competitive in bringing a product to market, and work tirelessly to ensure the success of the client. They’ll communicate regularly and proactively with internal stakeholders. They’ll be passionate about delighting and retaining users, partners, and developers.
If you are interested in being part of an Austin-based SaaS software start-up that is already loved by its customers, take a moment to apply!
- Engage with users, partners, and developers to accelerate adoption of the ShipStation API product (ShipEngine)
- Provide a single point of contact for users, partners, and developers to establish business value and competitive differentiation for the ShipStation API product
- Execute sales campaigns and metrics to take market share from leading competitive products.
- Represent ShipStation at industry events and on-site account visits as needed.
- Advocating internally for clients
You must have:
- >5 years experience in a client-facing role
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of e-commerce, shipping, and/or B2MB SaaS products and their APIs
- Ability to think critically and identify a problem’s most fundamental elements
- Proactive, well-organized, and strong attention to detail
- Able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously, each at different stages and complexity
- Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent change
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excited about being in a startup environment
- Proven work ethic
- Ability to travel 1-4 times per year
- Experience running your own e-commerce business (a BIG plus)
What you are looking for in your career:
- An office full of extremely talented, mission-driven people.
- The chance to use your skills to help a huge range of customers and business compete in the new and growing e-commerce landscape
- A company where you feel connected to and appreciated by your customers and coworkers for being great at your job
- Catered lunch at least once a week in a cool office space, in a great location inside one of the best cities in the USA (Austin!)
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase and 401k plans
- Flexible vacation and paid holidays
- Weekly catered lunch
- Drinks and snacks + beer
ShipStation is an Austin-based software company that has experienced tremendous growth in the past year. We help thousands of customers who sell online using Amazon, eBay, Magento, Volusion, BigCommerce, Shopify, Etsy, and over 45 other online marketplaces. Our web-based shipping applications streamlines the order fulfillment process for anyone selling on the Internet.
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.