At ShipStation, you will get the chance to work on products that help tens of thousands of loyal eCommerce sellers run their business smoothly and efficiently! This means that your awesome work will make a whole lot of difference in the lives of real world eCommerce business owners across the world.
As a Product Analyst, your mission is to:
- Use data to understand current behavior and evaluate potential opportunities in order to optimize the product.
- Work with the Product Manager and the product team to set goals, measure right things, and analyze the impact of everything we do.
More about you:
We are looking for a world-class product analyst who will bring exceptional creative and analytical skills to drive forward a best in class product. You’re fun and motivated to work on a fast-paced and innovative team.
- Empower the team with data: you will work with the product team to bring data to their fingertips;
- Help set the goals and define the evaluation methodology for each initiative (project level KPIs);
- Work with the Data platform team to extract and segment data, and develop autonomy over time to help define and create reports;
- Work with the product, engineering and design teams to ensure your analysis have a meaningful impact on product and strategy;
- Work with engineering to define, implement, document, validate, and monitor logging and metrics;
- Provide objective evaluations post implementation - measure data so we can learn what kind of impact we had with each release;
- Be the voice of A/B testing setup, statistical analysis and recommendations.
Continually improve our data setup:
- Keep an eye for new analytics tools or product tools and take on leadership role to see it execute;
- Execute and improve our data tracking strategy and processes around data tags - owner of the analytics product data tracking strategy.
Help instill a ‘data driven’/’data informed’ culture:
- Be the voice of data within the organization. Ensure there is strong analytics input into the evaluation and prioritization of new opportunities;
- Find creative and insightful ways to publish and promote how we’re performing on key metrics;
- Take ownership of the KPI document and ensure data is always up to date and accurate. Eventually be the owner of the automated KPI dashboard.
- Polished SQL skills
- Familiarity with BI tools and dashboards, etc.
- Strong statistical foundation
- A knack for asking the right questions, then answering them with sound data and analysis
More about the perks:
- Top of the line workstation or laptop of your choosing
- Monthly team building events (think team happy hours, crawfish boils, and volunteer events)
- Unlimited drinks and snacks of your choice + Beer Fridays!
- Weekly catered lunches (with healthy options too!)
- Full health, dental, vision insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase and 401k plans
- Flexible vacation and paid holidays
More about ShipStation:
Have you ever tried to create a shipping label online? Annoying, right? Now imagine the pain associated with creating 1,000 labels? With that being said, our mission at ShipStation is to make every eCommerce seller, wherever they sell, and however they ship, exceptionally efficient at shipping their online orders. The goal of our sellers is to spend less time worried about how they’re going to get their products from Point A to their customer’s door step.
At ShipStation, our work is focused on liberating eCommerce entrepreneurs of all scales from logistical inefficiencies, so they can focus more on what they love: designing or sourcing their products, building businesses, and reaching their customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled