ShipStation, the fastest growing SaaS commerce platform in the world, is looking for a Channel Account Manager to join our Solutions Providers Partner Team.
Our Channel Account Managers are responsible for recruiting, onboarding, and managing Systems Integrators, Digital Agencies, and eCommerce consultants. You will work closely with Sales and Marketing to build and manage the channel pipeline and go-to-market activities that bring new clients to the ShipStation platform. Your passion and success will help enable our mission to make every seller, no matter where they are or how they ship, exceptionally efficient.
What you’ll do:
- Drive indirect sales revenue by recruiting, onboarding, and managing Systems Integrators, Digital Agencies, commerce consultants, and Technology Partners
- Partner with Sales to drive lead volume and close deals
- Work with Marketing to execute go-to-market initiatives focused on the mid-market channel
- Work with Partners to drive joint marketing initiatives through events and other marketing campaigns
- Engage with ShipStation Sales Account Executives and on-boarding team to ensure success engagements with our Partners
Who you are:
- 4 + years sales experience
- 1 - 3 years experience in a quota based Channel or Partner Sales
- Consistently exceeded revenue goals
- Knowledge of a variety of eCommerce platforms including Magento, Shopify and BigCommerce
- Built successful relationships with Digital Agencies with Magento-focused systems integrators
- Experience working in a Recurring Revenue or SaaS organization
- Driven with a passion for exceeding goals while helping others
- Stellar communicator and negotiator
- Organized with a strong ability to prioritize in a fast-pace environment
- Passionate about technology and helping businesses become wildly successful
What you are looking for in your career:
- An office full of extremely talented, mission-driven people.
- The chance to use your skills to help a huge range of customers and business compete in the new and growing e-commerce landscape
- A company where you feel connected to and appreciated by your customers and coworkers for being great at your job
- Catered lunch at least once a week in a cool office space, in a great location inside one of the best cities in the USA (Austin!)
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase and 401k plans
- Flexible vacation and paid holidays
- Weekly catered lunch
- Drinks and snacks + beer
ShipStation is an Austin-based software company that has experienced tremendous growth in the past year. We help thousands of customers who sell online using Amazon, eBay, Magento, Volusion, BigCommerce, Shopify, Etsy, and over 45 other online marketplaces. Our web-based shipping applications streamlines the order fulfillment process for anyone selling on the Internet.
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.