As a Partner Marketing Coordinator, you will have the responsibility of growing partnerships through various marketing activities.
ShipStation has over 150 partners, which includes marketplaces, shopping carts, carriers, solutions providers, and integration tools. You will be assigned partners with the goal of creating marketing campaigns and activities through social media, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, videos, emails, contests, webinars, sales trainings, events, and other co-marketing activities.
- External and Internal Partner Listings. You are responsible for keeping ShipStation’s branding up to date on assigned external partner pages. You manage the landing pages for assigned partners on ShipStation’s website.
- Assist with Partner Launches. You are responsible to support all marketing efforts involved in launching assigned new partners. You pay attention to timelines and can collaborate with multiple internal and external departments to ensure a smooth release.
- Content Creation. You will help edit and create partner collateral, including but not limited to: blog posts, webinars, partner listings, and other pieces of marketing collateral.
- Marketing Strategy. You have an understanding of the types of marketing efforts ShipStation can offer to partners and utilize these opportunities to gain more mutual customers. Likewise, you understand what opportunities partners can offer ShipStation and leverage these opportunities to gain new ShipStation users.
- Partner Program. You will continue to fine-tune a programmatic approach to managing partnerships to ensure you are working with all of your assigned partners, though investing the most time with partners that will create the largest benefit to ShipStation and our users.
- Work closely with Business Development Team, Partner Integrations Team, and Marketing Team. Stay in the loop in terms of potential and new partnerships and have a deep knowledge of how these partnerships will be most beneficial to current and potential ShipStation users. Discuss ways to strengthen existing partnerships and champion all marketing initiatives. Work closely with rest of marketing team to get support for your efforts as well as support their efforts.
- Testing / Optimization. Continually strive for better results. Test and optimize all efforts. Question status-quo. Learn from and apply learnings from other sources beyond our efforts and industry. Ensure we are making data driven decisions.
- Reporting and Analytics. Deep understanding of the numbers behind our efforts. Think of reporting and analytics as an integral part of the planning and implementation of all campaigns. Develop and maintain dashboard(s) to allow for easy sharing as well as actionable use. Understand the difference between interesting and actionable information.
- Ad hoc duties/responsibilities as assigned.
You Must Have:
- 1+ year of experience within marketing field (internship, education, and/or work experience)
- Experience with using various marketing channels (content writing, social media, emails, events, etc.) to communicate a company's features & benefits
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills – including: written, interpersonal and public speaking
- Ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional customer relationship management skills
- High level of initiative and follow through
- Ability to be creative, have fresh ideas, and bring a unique perspective
- Be a Team Player!
What you are looking for in your career:
- An office full of extremely talented, mission-driven people.
- The chance to use your skills to help a huge range of customers and business compete in the new and growing e-commerce landscape
- A company where you feel connected to and appreciated by your customers and coworkers for being great at your job
- Catered lunch at least once a week in a cool office space, in a great location inside one of the best cities in the USA (Austin!)
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase and 401k plans
- Flexible vacation and paid holidays
- Weekly catered lunch
- Drinks and snacks + beer
ShipStation is an Austin-based software company that has experienced tremendous growth in the past year. We help thousands of customers who sell online using Amazon, eBay, Magento, Volusion, BigCommerce, Shopify, Etsy, and over 45 other online marketplaces. Our web-based shipping applications streamlines the order fulfillment process for anyone selling on the Internet.
If building strong, lasting relationships with partners, creating impactful co-marketing activities, and being a part of a fun Austin based SaaS company sounds interesting, please apply!