As an Enterprise Account Manager (EAM), your primary goal is to engage, grow and retain ShipStation’s largest and highest profile users in order to drive Enterprise users and shipment growth.
Successful candidates will be familiar with managing relationships with C-level / technical decision makers, orchestrating actions of internal / external teams and have a strong technical aptitude.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the main point of contact for Enterprise Users in your defined territory
- Achieve expert skills on the ShipStation platform
- Prepare, implement and execute a strategic account management strategy
- Utilize back office software to accurately document work activity and report on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Represent ShipStation at industry events and on-site account visits
KEY SKILLS AND TRAITS:
- Ability to successfully articulate written and verbal responses
- Strong understanding of eCommerce, Shipping and/or B2B SaaS products
- Ability to think critically and identify a problem’s most fundamental elements
- Basic understanding of contracts, terms & conditions and negotiating
- Familiarity with XML, CSV and HTML
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM (Salesforce.com, ZenDesk etc.)
- Result and Goal driven (winning attitude)
- Ability to travel 1-4 times per year
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- 4 year degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- > 2 years in a User facing role
- Experience running your own e-commerce business (a BIG plus)
ShipStation is an Austin-based software company that has experienced tremendous growth in the past year. We help thousands of customers who sell online using Amazon, eBay, Magento, Volusion, BigCommerce, Shopify, Etsy, and over 45 other online marketplaces. Our web-based shipping applications streamlines the order fulfillment process for anyone selling on the Internet.
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.