Stamps Company Overview:
Stamps.com (NASDAQ: STMP) is the leading provider of postage online and shipping software solutions to customers including consumers, small businesses, e-commerce shippers, enterprises, and high volume shippers. Stamps.com offers solutions that help businesses run their shipping operations more smoothly and function more successfully under the brand names Stamps.com, Endicia®, ShipStation®, ShipEngine®, ShippingEasy®, ShipWorks®, GlobalPost and MetaPack™. Stamps.com’s family of brands provides seamless access to mailing and shipping services through integrations with more than 500 unique partner applications.
The Product team is responsible for ensuring that the company’s products are as competitive and profitable as possible. The Product Manager plays a crucial role by launching new features and updates to the Integrations Platform that powers our portfolio of shipping and logistics applications (ShipStation, ShippingEasy, ShipWorks, ShipEngine). Having the most ecommerce partners with deep, feature-rich integrations to our Platform is the linchpin that allows us to support our growing global customer-base, wherever they sell and however they ship.
· Create detailed specification documents that describe improvements to current integrations or launching of new integrations, including API documentation references and UX flow diagrams..
· Gather feedback from other departments to ensure that these specifications best meet the needs of the company.
· Host ‘kick-off’ meetings to introduce these specifications to the technology teams that will be implementing them.
· Routinely answer questions that arise during the course of development and testing.
· Coordinate with the Product Marketing Manager and Marketing department to develop customer-facing educational content and messaging in support of new features.
· Conduct internal training to inform all departments within the company of important new features.
· Collect and review customer feedback and feature usage metrics to measure the success of recently-launched features, and determine what future improvements we should be making.
· Meet monthly or quarterly with senior management and other product stakeholders to determine the rankings of potential major feature improvements to our Partner integrations.
· Routinely ‘groom’ the backlog of both major and minor improvements to our Partner integrations to ensure that all future improvements are correctly ranked.
Required Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
· Minimum of Three (3+) year of experience in a technical or support setting.
· Prior experience in writing functional/product specifications is a plus.
Skills and Knowledge:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas.
· Ability to diagram great User Experience design flows.
· Passionate about building better products.
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Excel ( Pivot Tables) and PowerPoint
Competitive pay, 401k with company match, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Educational Reimbursement, Commuter benefits, Discount programs, Inventor patent bonuses
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled