As a User Success Specialist on the Phone Team, you’ll be at the forefront of the ShipStation user experience. You’ll handle inbound calls, outbound calls, and emails from our users — ranging from the small Etsy seller to the huge eBay and Amazon seller. You’ll be helping users set up their businesses to be as efficient as possible or troubleshoot an issue that’s blocking their workday, so that they can succeed and fulfill their entrepreneurial dreams.
You’ll accomplish this by developing an exhaustive understanding of the application and working closely with ShipStation’s team of amazing support specialists. If you are interested in being part of a cutting-edge SaaS software start-up that is loved by its customers, take a moment to apply!
- Resolve user issues efficiently and empathetically through inbound and outbound phone calls, using all resources available.
- Email users through support tickets.
- Escalate issues that need more extensive troubleshooting using a standard escalation process.
- Communicate trending questions, issues, and product suggestions internally as needed to ensure a seamless user experience.
You must have:
- 1 year of phone experience
- Typing speed over 55 WPM
- Superb communication skills: You understand that effective communication is about more than what you say, it’s about taking the time to listen and understand. You can make complicated concepts sound easy or describe in detail the simplest of interactions.
- An empathetic desire to help: For you, a new inquiry isn’t just a case to close, but an opportunity to understand someone’s story and make their life better. Our purpose as a company is to help online businesses to thrive.
- Prior customer facing experience: Whether it was working the cash register at Starbucks or working as an Apple Genius, you must have experience working with customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets
- Insane ability to “Get Ship Done!” – Can you make good choices that serve both the customer and company? We need folks who are passionate about delighting and retaining customers.
Would be great to also have experience with:
- B2B or SaaS support
- Running your own e-commerce business
- Anything else you’re awesome at! (we’d love to know)
ShipStation is an Austin-based software company that has experienced tremendous growth in the past year. We help thousands of customers who sell online using Amazon, eBay, Magento, Volusion, BigCommerce, Shopify, Etsy, and over 45 other online marketplaces. Our web-based shipping applications streamlines the order fulfillment process for anyone selling on the Internet.
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled