Stamps Company Overview:
Stamps.com (NASDAQ: STMP) is the leading provider of postage online and shipping software solutions to customers including consumers, small businesses, e-commerce shippers, enterprises, and high volume shippers. Stamps.com offers solutions that help businesses run their shipping operations more smoothly and function more successfully under the brand names Stamps.com, Endicia®, ShipStation®, ShipEngine®, ShippingEasy®, ShipWorks®, GlobalPost and MetaPack™. Stamps.com’s family of brands provides seamless access to mailing and shipping services through integrations with more than 500 unique partner applications.
Competitive pay, 401k with company match, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Educational Reimbursement, Commuter benefits, Discount programs, Inventor patent bonuses
This position will be responsible for developing and updating websites from multiple systems. The Web Developer, Marketing assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues reported by our users and/or our internal teams, identifying performance improvements, and building internal tools vital to the operation of our Marketing, Product, Engineering Support, and Sales departments.
- Design and build out landing pages for marketing promotions and campaigns.
- Assess and determine the goal of each landing page.
- Track sign ups, leads, and conversions of each promotion and campaigns.
- Working with stakeholders to build out pages and forms.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems.
- Upkeep the word press servers.
- Manage segment, google analytics, VWO and other marketing systems.
- Set up Hubspot landing pages and campaigns.
- Expand and enhance existing internal tools/applications.
- Add features to management tools.
- Manage Hubspot and Salesforce integrations.
- Create custom WordPress plugins for our marketing needs.
- Manage agency and other outside consultants and vendors to efficiently scale our growth and internal execution.
- Project Manage the free lance designers and developers used by the marketing team.
- Coordinate with our hosting provider WP Engine.
- Serve as the point of contact with major vendors including Salesforce.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent related years of experience.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Front end web development
- Work collaboratively under tight deadlines, with a range of positions and levels of authority
- Strong design / architectural instincts
- Strong Interpersonal Skills - ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled